May be used daily.
- Directions for Use:
- Dab gently around the eyes until it is absorbed. Can be used morning and night.
Free shipping with a purchase of $200 or more!
What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule that is naturally present in our body and helps us retain moisture. It brings moisture in and helps lock it in place, like a moisture barrier. As we age, we tend to lose some of our hyaluronic acid and StemRepair™ works to bring back youthful-looking skin by combining hyaluronic acid with other natural ingredients like eyebright, aloe vera extract, jojoba oil, vitamin E and argan oil.*
What is Matrixyl 3000™?
Matrixyl 3000™ is one of the best anti-aging peptides, with clinical studies showing anti-wrinkle benefits.*
What is Resistem™?
Resistem™ is a plant stem cell able to develop a defense system within the skin. You could say it is the skin’s “bodyguard”! Resistem™ has shown positive effects on tissue regeneration by preservation of skin stem cells.*
What is Eyebright?
Eyebright (or Euphrasia rostkoviana) is an herb with excellent anti-inflammatory effects, which works on reducing eye bags and puffiness under the eyes.
StemRepair™ targets the area around your eyes, moisturizing and protecting your skin from the effects of aging and the environment.
- Cucumber extract contains a natural astringent which helps tighten and offer cooling effects to the area around the eyes.
- Euphrasia rostkoviana, also called “eyebright” is an herb with excellent anti-inflammatory effects which works on reducing eye bags and puffiness under the eyes.
- Jojoba oil and argan oil help preserve the skin’s natural moisturizers.
- Aloe vera extract is used in traditional medicine as a skin treatment for its moisturizing effect. Aloe vera can help close pores and it is recommended for skin tightening, acne and dry skin.
- Licorice extract is packed with essential oils and it is a natural anti-inflammatory widely used to treat certain skin conditions like eczema, dry skin, and skin rashes.
StemRepair™ also contains peptides, which have the property of attracting stem cells to the area on which it is applied, helping rejuvenate skin!
Ingredients derived from 100% natural sources with specific benefits
- Aloe Vera
- It is used in traditional medicine as a skin treatment for its moisturizing emollient effect. Aloe vera can help close pores and it is recommended for skin tightening, skin brightening, acne and dry skin. It is said to increase collagen production and thus improve the texture of your skin.
- Jojoba Oil
- Of more than 350,000 identified plant species, jojoba is the only one which produces significant quantities of liquid wax esters similar to the natural restorative esters which human oil-secreting glands produce. Forms of vitamin E called tocopherols exist in jojoba oil, which fight free radicals.
- Argan Oil
- Rich with vitamin A and vitamin E, argan oil is also packed with antioxidants, omega-6 fatty acids and linoleic acid. Research shows that when applied to skin, argan oil benefits include easing inflammation while moisturizing the skin. Tocopherols from the vitamin E help to boost cell production while promoting healthy skin and hair.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Tocopheryl acetate is a form of vitamin E, a natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant. It is found in cereals, nuts, and leafy green and yellow vegetables. Its substantiated benefits include enhancing the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients, reducing the formation of free radicals from exposure to UV rays, promoting the healing process, strengthening the skin's barrier function, protecting the skin barrier's lipid balance, and reducing transepidermal water loss.
- Green Tea Extract
- Research has established that topical application of green tea leaves or extracts have many benefits for skin, including anti-aging properties. The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, and show significant promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- Licorice Extract
- Licorice extract has been used for its health benefits as far back as ancient China. The syrupy juice from the herb's root contains beneficial plant sterols, which promote skin elasticity and fight inflammation and wrinkle formation. Licorice extract also contains glycyrrhizin, an acid that plays a role in increasing steroid hormones that naturally occur in skin. Licorice extract also can help soothe irritation caused by some skin-care products and medications, and can promote healthy, even-toned skin.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Cucumber Extract has an extremely soothing effect on the skin. Composed of 90% water (cooling action), amino acids, proteins, lipids, and Vitamin C that serves as an antioxidant that help soothe, calm skin irritation, and relieve puffy skin. Some of the minerals found are magnesium, potassium and silica; silica helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines by tightening of collagen.
- Eyebright Extract (Euphrasia officinalis)
- Eyebright contains flavonoids and tannins that have antioxidant benefits that protect skin from premature fine lines and wrinkles. Eyebright can also help decrease inflammation. If your eyes are prone to puffiness and redness, this herbal extract can truly help calm and reduce swelling. Eyebright is also anti-bacterial, which means it can help protect from eye infections as well as breakouts. Finally, eyebright’s astringent qualities help tighten skin and shrink pores, so it’s great for giving the eye area a fresh, taut appearance and benefits the face in general.
- Centella Asiatica
- Centella asiatica (often just called centella) is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and numerous potent phytochemicals. Extracts have been found to calm inflammation, speed wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation.
- Horsetail Extract (Equisetum arvense)
- Horsetail is an astringent herb and skin-conditioning agent.
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea)
- Olive oil is rich in vitamins A and E, and as an antioxidant it helps prevent damage to skin cells. Olive oil contains linoleic acid, a fatty acid that helps it moisturize by penetrating deeply into your skin, without clogging pores. This makes it a great hydrator for all types of skin, even sensitive and combination skin that may be prone to clogged pores. Olive leaves contain several beneficial flavonoids, including quercetin, rutin, and kaempferol. Olive oil is a wonderful oil cleanser for the skin. It also helps decrease acne by killing off acne-causing bacteria.
- Rooibos Leaf Extract (Aspalathus linearis)
- Because of its high flavonoid content, rooibos is a powerful anti-aging ingredient for skin care formulas. Since much of skin aging is caused by environmental stressors, rooibos' abilities help to protect skin and maintain a more youthful look. Rooibos is also known to be helpful for sensitive skin. Rooibos is a source of vitamin D and zinc, and has been shown to be protective. Finally, rooibos, because of its soothing properties, is known to not cause reactions on the skin.
- White Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinesis)
- The active compounds in white tea extract are capable of strengthening the skin’s immune system by preventing damage due to oxidation stress. White tea extract may also be able to delay the aging process through its high antioxidant concentration and ability to protect the skin from oxidation.
Back to Top